12.12.2010

this is starting to look a lot like Christmas

IMG_1724
IMG_1714
*small German Christmas market at Santa Croce (more pictures at my tumblr)
*spice booth = heaven on earth.

favorite things list:
-tea
-books
-spices
-socks
-pockets
-sunlight

*on a side note, the Italian word for Christmas is Natale, and as that word is very popular during this season and I frequently mistake that word for my name, Natalie, I am going little crazy thinking that I am seeing my name everywhere, on billboards, storefronts, posters, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Natalie !
    Thank you for all of your sweet comments. I recognized your other blog to, I remember I visited it one day. :)

    You wrote a comment on one of my post wich was about a book. The book is “How they work – the hidden place of dutch design” and is written by Inga Powilleit & Tatjana quax. Hope you can find it somewhere were you live.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That market looks so festive and fun! That spice booth must smell wonderful. And that's funny that your name is so close to Christmas in Italian--it must feel like a holiday just for you!

    ReplyDelete